Cookies and how they Benefit You
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you'd expect
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Facebook
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer the service we do at the price we do)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties
- Pay sales commissions
You can learn more about all the cookies we use below.
More about our Cookies
- Making our shopping basket and checkout work
- Allowing you to add comments to our site
There is no way to prevent these cookies being set other than to not use our site.
Third party functions
Our site, like most websites, includes functionality provided by third parties.
Our site is hosted on Squarespace and our shop is hosted by Shopify under Bell Tent Boutique(Our parent company) payments are managed by Shopify Payments. They all provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify's data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
When you move to our checkout pages you are transferred to https://checkout.shopify.com
More information on these services and their terms can be found here:
Disabling these cookies will likely break the functions offered by these third parties.
Social Website Cookies
So you can easily “Like” or share our content on the likes of Facebook and Twitter we have included sharing buttons on our site.
Cookies are set by:
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Anonymous Visitor Statistics Cookies
We use: Squarespace's built in analytics.
Turning Cookies Off
You can usually switch cookies off by adjusting your browser settings to stop it from accepting cookies. Doing so however will likely limit the functionality of our's and a large proportion of the world's websites as cookies are a standard part of most modern websites
It may be that you concerns around cookies relate to so called "spyware". Rather than switching off cookies in your browser you may find that anti-spyware software achieves the same objective by automatically deleting cookies considered to be invasive. Learn more about managing cookies with antispyware software.